A Better Approach to Insurance Program Design
The complexities of insurance can be overwhelming, but the steps to obtaining proper coverage are simple. A company’s insurance program must be linked to the unique needs and risks of the business for insurance to respond effectively.
At EMA, we develop an insurance plan for our clientele by synchronizing our clients’ business strategy and accompanying risks. We assess existing exposures, analyze coverage gaps, and monitor insurance requirements to allow the insurance program to evolve with the needs of any growing business.
Our innovative approach to risk management helps organizations avoid catastrophic losses while enabling the business to grow faster and more profitably.
- Understand your business operations and exposures
- Engage your team around corporate objectives
- Establish framework for managing exposure
- Develop processes and close insurance risk gaps
- Leverage risk framework to lower premiums
- Evaluate design coverage requirements
- Define optimal insurance program design
- Execute and manage insurance buying strategy
- Executive reporting and compliance oversight
- Premium reduction planning and monitoring
- Manage insurance risks and exposures